Yeti Fest was a great success! Thank you to all who came out to enjoy the many festivities!
We are pleased to announce the winning line-up for the Chili Cook-Off… ?
- 1st Place- Hansen’s
- 2nd Place- Hop Lot Brewing Company
- 3rd Place- 45th Parallel
- Best Bean Award- VI Grill
- People’s Choice-Suttons Bay Schools
The Suttons Bay Chamber of Commerce will proudly present “The Best Yeti Fest This Side of the Himalayas” on Saturday, February 17, 2024 from 10:30am to 5:30pm.
In previous years, our annual winter festival has featured:
- Chili Cook-off from 2pm to 4:30pm throughout the Village includes a variety of chilis prepared by area restaurants.
- Interactive Scavenger Hunt from 12pm-4pm will engage participants and their teams to complete missions with prizes awarded.
- FREE Screening of “Happy Feet” at 2:30pm at the Bay Theatre
- Yeti Exploration and activities for children at the Suttons Bay Library
- Yeti Cup Hockey Tournament at Ice Rink Park
- Face painting and hot chocolate at The Center
- Live Music
- Award Ceremony at Yeti Central at 5pm with prizes awarded for the scavenger hunt, chili cook-off and hockey tournament.
Yeti Central is the headquarters and will be located at the VI Grill event space adjacent to the bar. It’s there that you can obtain event maps, commemorative Yeti merchandise and day-of tickets. A variety of activities will take place throughout the Village all within walking distance.